The Department of Management is a premier wing of CMS College of Science & Commerce, since 1988 with a clearly defined approach for creating quality managers and entrepreneurs required to face the challenges of the corporate sector. The Department offers undergraduate courses in BBA (Business Administration) and BBA (CA) Business Administration with Computer Applications that are challenging and specifically designed to develop & enhance career opportunities and to contribute in the dissemination of academic & applied knowledge in business management.
The Department has a reputation for innovative programme design, up-to-date curriculum, quality courseware, personalized instruction and strong industry interface. In a short span of time, business administration course has grown impressively and achieved widespread recognition from industry & academic circle. The programme is designed to provide knowledge and skills, both functional & integrative, in the field of business with emphasis on leadership, entrepreneurship & ethics. The Department also focuses on developing an entrepreneurial society with professional orientation and global outlook deep-rooted with social sensitivity.
- Promote basic understanding of business and management practices in 21st century organizations among students.
- Enable students to learn key managerial practices of corporates in the international market.
- Train students for acquiring good communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
- Facilitate holistic development of students and become a competent professional.
- Faculty with rich academic and industrial exposure.
- Innovative Curriculum
- Better placement prospectus
- Students completing BBA / BBA CA can do higher education in MIB/MBA/MSW & other PG courses and also been placed in National & Multi National Companies.
|BBA Bachelor of Business Administration||A pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Academic or Vocational Stream) conducted by the Government or any other examination accepted as equivalent there of by the syndicate.|
|BBA CA. Bachelor of Business Administration with Computer Application||A pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Academic or Vocational Stream) conducted by the Government or any other examination accepted as equivalent there of by the syndicate.|
|M.Phil.Management Studies||Eligibility is prescribed by the Bharathiar University and candidates are advised to refer to the university website. Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the University.|
|Ph.D. Management Studies||Eligibility is prescribed by the Bharathiar University and candidates are advised to refer to the university website. Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the University.|
Carrier Oriented Program
- Certificate Course in Export Procedure and Documentation
- Modular Learning – Event Management
- Module 1:
- Introduction to Event Management & PR
- Event Planning Management
- Module 2:
- Event Process Management
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship
- Special Events Management – Wedding Planning and Live Events
- Module 1:
- Extra Disciplinary Course (EDC) – Fundamentals of Business Management
- Inter Disciplinary Course (IDC) – Hospitality Services Marketing
- Life Skill Programme – Conflict Management
- Network Clothing Company, Tiruppur
- Gloshipping & Logistics Private Limited, Coimbatore
M.Com., M. Phil., MBA., NET., PGDCA., Ph.D.
|Associate Professor & Headfirstname.lastname@example.org|
MBA., M.Phil., PGDHRM., PGDCA., Ph.D.
|Ms. C. Sindhu
M.Com CA., MBA., M.Phil., PGDCA.
|Assistant Professor & YRC Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Mr. S. Manoj Kumar
M.Com., MBA., M.Phil., Ph.D.
|Dr. Shygil Joy
MBA., Ph. D.
|Assistant Professor & NCC ANOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- The course is industry-interactive and students are taken to industries to have an experiential learning.
- The first year students are moulded for the Business Administration stream with an orientation programme and bridge courses.
- Students are given an opportunity to sharpen their skills in team management, leadership qualities and time management through out-bound programme.
- Students are motivated to participate & present papers in State, National and International Level Seminars.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various inter collegiate meets to develop holistic personality
- Management Games, Personality Development Programmes, Colloquium, Consortium etc. are also organized to make their curriculum more interesting and interactive.
- As part of Entrepreneurship Skill Development Activity, students are motivated to come up with their ideas on selecting and marketing products in the college campus.
The placement cell provides students with every opportunity to enter top ranking companies. The faculty guide students to get themselves prepared to face the challenging and competitive world.
There has been as increasing trend in the number of students getting placed in National and Multi National Companies and in top corporate bodies during the recent past. Our previous batch students were selected in HDFC, IDBI, L&T, South Indian Bank, etc., through campus recruitment drive.